<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8756924?origin\x3dhttp://-xiiaopiinkk-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
melody


Wednesday, August 10, 2005


Woot!!~~ WiLbeR is so handsome and cute nehz. My "lao-gong" mahz. *wInKz* Early this morning we( Hui Shan, Man Chui, Crystal and I) went IMM to see WiLbeR's mini concert. We reach there about an hour earlier than the concert time. But yet we can get quite a good place to see him worx. *gRiNz* Took alot of photos of him. Partly thanks to the securities that I manage to get good poses of him in my camera. *LoLx* He gave out posters with his signature n his picture de worz. Muhaha... I managed to get 1 of the poster that he threw to his fans. *LoLx* Man Chui and Hui Shan helps me to snatch the poster lorz. *tHuMpS uP FoR ThEm* Fierce fight between us and the couple beside us lorz. I think that guy is trying to snatch the poster for his girlfriend de lorz. But too bad... Girl's power is always the one that won! *LoLx* We ( Hui Shan, Man Chui and me) manage to get the poster. Haas... After getting the poster, I held it very close to me lorz. Kinda like a "xing fu" ( In Chinese) de small girl girl nehz. *sHy* I missed a part that he threw a "yoz" and his "killer-smile" to us after I snatch the poster lorz. Only Hui Shan saw it. Argh!~~~

After much snatching and photo takings, we proceed for our plan for the day. We went Fuji Ice Palace for ice skating.. Eric joined us there too. We skated for 3 hours lorz. 2pm to 5pm lorz. Long right? Envy mahz? *LoLx* I think everyone had enjoyed themselves alot lorz. Man Chui learnt how to skate and when we were about to go off, she pluck up her courage to skate to the center and to skate without holding on to the sides lorz. *thuMpS uP* Crystal "mei li wu fa dang" ( In Chinese). She got pro to teach her how o skate lorz. Haas... The rest of them except Crystal and me at least fell down once lorz. But Hui Shan says de mahz... One never falls, one can never learn how to skate. Haas.. =pAfter ice skating, Crystal and I went to Marina South to see Project Superstar de mini concert worx. We took quite alot of photos at there too. *gRiNz* While waiting for the superstars to appear, Crystal dropped her shoes into the dark dark area underneath the seats lorz. I went to retrieve back her shoes. Haas.. But horz... i not so daring lahz. I ask an army guy to help me go into that dark dark area to search for her shoes. OMG!~~~ Her shoes was full of mud when founded lorz. So disgusting and smelly nehz. =p But horz... Not long after she wore back her shoes, I dropped my poster lorz. *SoBx* But Crystal help me to go and retrieve it back. Thank goodness... only abit bit of the outside was dirtied. Anyway... Thank you, Crystal... (^.*)

After a long day outside, I am really very tired liao. But I had enjoyed alot today. I am sure the others had also enjoyed themselves also. (^.*) Love going out with you people nehz. *mUaCkZ* Below are some pictures we took today. WiLbEr very handsome and we look great too. *LoLx*


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com



2:33 PM



~* MOI DESTINY *~

Photobucket

* i RoCk tHe PrInCeSsY wOrLd *

-`HuI sIaN a.K.a HaZeL
-`23 GoInG oN To 24...
-`28 AuGuSt 1987
-`LoNg BrOWn HaIr
-`hAvE 2 DiMpLeS
-`BrOwN eYeS
-`LoVeS hEr BoYf dEeP dEeP
-`bLuR bLuR
-`FoRgEtFuL
-`cHuBbY
-`sOmEtImEs KinDa tOoPiD
-`tOoT tOoT~~
-`EmOtIoNaL
-`LaZy bUm
-`pLaYfuL
-`eAsY-GoInG
-`FrIeNdLy ( I GuEsS.. )
-`tImId
-`sHoRt ( OnLy 158cM neHz.. )
-`cRaPpEr ( LuRvEs tO CrAp aLoT nOnSeNsEs )
-`GuLLibLe

* [[__ shhe wishh uponn thhee starrs... `-//*

-`PaSs aLL ExAmS, TeStS & aSsIgNmEnTs.
-`ObTaIn a bAcHeLoR DeGrEe iN BuSiNeSs MaNaGeMeNt bY yEaR 2012.
-`Be aIr-StEwArDeSs oF aN aIrLiNe.
-`EvErYtHiNg aBoUt SaNrIo'S My MeLoDy.
-`PrEcIoUs MoMeNtS LiMiTeD eDiTiOn FiGuRiNeS WhIcH CoSt $599.
-`Go aNy rEsTauRaNtS LoCatEd aT DeMpSeY HiLL tO EaT aNd ReLaX.
-`Go On a CrUisE tRiP wiTh BoYf.
-`Go EuRoPe fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go PaRiS fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go ToKoYo fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go HoKkAiDo fOr ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go OsAkA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go KoReA fOr ShOpPInG SpReE.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY iN sWiTzErLaNd.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY AnD SnOrKeLiNg aT ReDaNg BeAcH.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BoRa BoRa BeAcH.
-`tRaVeL aRoUnD ThE wOrLd.
-`ReMoVe BrAcEs aNd WeLcOmE sTrAiGhT TeEtH..
-`GoLd CoLoUr's DKNY LaDiEs WaTcH NY4831 - WW wHiCh CoSt $309.
-`LV's HaMpStEaD MM WhIcH CoSt $2000.
-`A mEmOrAbLe 21St bIrThDaY CeLeBrAtIoN
-`PeRm HeR HaIr.
-`A PrOpEr PaIr Of SpOrTs ShOeS.
-`BaDmInToN RaCkEt.
-`PuMa LiMe GrEeN JaCkEt wHiCh coSt $79
-`PaNaSoNiC 10-iN-1 hAiR sTyLiNg SeT WhIcH cOsT $69.90.
-`AdIdAs wAtCh - TrEfOiL II wHicH CoSt $165.
-`Go S.H.E PeRfEcT 3 cOnCeRt 2007.
-`Go ShOw On StAgE SinGaPoRe 2007 cOnCeRt.
-`PiNk VAIO LaPtOp.
-`BuRbErRy bAg wItH wRiStLeT wHiCh CoSt $850.
-`SoNy T90 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $549.
-`PiNk FuJiFiLm InStAx MiNi 7 CaMeRa WhIcH cOsT $119.
-`aPpLe 16GB IpOd ToUcH wHiCh CoSt $498.
-`RiDe iN SiNgaPoRe fLyErS.
-`EvErLaStInG RoSeS.
-`SnOrKeLiNg aT PhI PhI IsLaNd.
-`Go StAr-gAzInG aT MoUnT fAbEr.
-`Go FoR HoLiDaY aT BiNtAn BeAcH WiTh DeAr DeAr.
-`Go TaIwAn FoR ShOpPiNg SpReE.
-`Go HoNg KoNg FoR ShOPpInG SpReE.
-`Go BaNgKoK fOr ShOpPInG SpReE


- You ask me if I really love you...
the answer lies in you *

~* tweety birdz *~


~* hEaRt TuU HeArT TaLk *~




~* LiStEn tO MoI BeAt *~


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com